Tuesday 3 October 2023

Awww ... Suky's Mum

 


Aww ... look what popped up in my Facebook Memories on the first of this month.

It's little baby Suky and her Mum in a photo that we used on a calendar, we had it made for us and a few family members who got their copies as gifts for Christmas 2016.

They all loved it by the way and it seemed to be a novel gift idea, perhaps we should do it again one year, or maybe not it would never be original again would it, perhaps we could do it just for us next time.

Suky's mum was a Welsh Pug called Lady Midnight Star and her dad was a black Pug called Kenmilleven Graphite, I'm guessing he was called Ken for short!!  I remember sharing her family tree when her Kennel Club registration came through and it turned out that one of my blog readers had a Pug with the same dad as Suky.

It's funny to think that both our dogs are Welsh.  Suky was from South Wales but bought when we lived in Oxfordshire, and obviously Mavis is from North Wales.  So we cover nearly all the UK between us, me and Ginger are English, Alan is Scottish and the dogs are Welsh.

Suky last month, looking much older than her Mum now, but still just as gorgeous in my eyes.


Sue xx



6 comments:

  1. Well you've gone and done it now --- we have only one dog now and have said no more and there you go --showing me those delightful photos and making me question our decision , I am a sucker for doggie eyes, they get me every time , I will have to go into a corner and have a stern word with myself :) ( But really ,thank you for sharing ,they are gorgeous x )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless, weren't they both cute!! She still is, of course. One of my neighbours, who's not a fan of wrinkly dogs (strange woman!), says that Betty has a face only a mother could love! Well, I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing you have a family photo like that! So beautiful. Then, and now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute photo of Suky and her mum! Suky looks very sweet both as a baby and now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suky is just so cute.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a gorgeous photo. So cute. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.