Tuesday 17 September 2019

A Cool Cat



I was just about to go shopping ... but I found my cool bag was already in use!!


Too cute for words 🥰



He's usually in one of the dog beds at this time of day.


Or curled up on his very own armchair in the conservatory.


Occasionally to be found in Bella's little Mouse House.  He shares it with Mavis, just one of them at a time, but they both love its secluded location by the side of the Welsh Bread and Cheese cupboard.


Or the last few days he's obviously been sleeping on Alan's pile of outdoor work clothes.  Once he gets them too hairy he moves to a new location ... fussy cat!!


But no, today's choice is the cool bag that I brought all the fridge food back from the Van in last night.  Perhaps he doesn't want me to disappear again and he's holding it prisoner.  But I'm here until his Dad gets back so he really doesn't have to worry.


Sue xx

13 comments:

  1. They all love you and watch your every move XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except today ... I'm hoovering and washing all the floors and they're keeping firmly out of my way. Mad Mum's at it again I can almost hear them shouting :-)

      Delete
  2. Bless him, I think he misses you and wants mum to stay. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's waiting for Dad to get back, he gets a lot more treats and extra food off Dad ... as do ALL the animals.

      Delete
  3. I do wish I wasn't allergic to cats, they look so much fun. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, what a shame. But they do shed, he's worse than either of the dogs, but luckily he enjoys a good brushing :-)

      Delete
  4. Bless him, he looks so comfy. Cats can find really tight places to sleep in, all curled up - and they look so cute! Our Betty dog likes to stretch out, she takes up the whole of the sofa even though she's only medium sized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely boy! They like small spaces and one of mine would go in any woman;s purse he fancied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Our cats love to find new places to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shopping bags are the fave here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks so comfy there! Our cat has a favourite spot for a few days, then moves on to the next comfy spot. They are funny, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are darling photos of kitty and the bag.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.