Monday 2 September 2019

A Lazy Day



My day started lazily and very, very slowly. 

 Outside the Van the rain lashed down and the grey skies kept it dark far longer than usual.  Inside the van I made myself a cup of hot lemon water, fed Suky and we both retired back to bed for the most relaxing part of our morning ritual.  

First I watched Niamh from Fairyland Cottage on YouTube crocheting a Jute teapot holder, then I picked up my book for a read.  After a few minutes I don't know what it was but I suddenly looked up and realised I was coordinating  perfectly ... my jumper, the duvet cover and my mug ... it made me smile 


Suky, completely oblivious to my amusement snored on.


The view from the bed.  Books waiting to be read, pretty bits and bobs ... and yes that does say 8.35am  😁



Have a little watch yourself.  Niamh is one of the loveliest YouTubers I've found.  No 'hauls' of must have items, no excesses, just lovely calming simple videos once a week that sooth the soul and fire up good ideas.

Back to my lazy day ... after I've hoovered and cleaned the bathrooms that is!!


Sue xx



13 comments:

  1. How lovely to sit in bed and read with a warm drink and an even warmer dog. Although I must say, hot lemon water wouldn't be my choice of hot drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a lovely refreshing drink to start the day and it's helping me to get my recently returned 'sweet tooth' under control 🤣😄

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your lazy day. Best way to spend a rainy one, curled up reading or watching YouTube.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good day ... and Suky loves it when I sit still for more than ten minutes 😄

      Delete
  3. What a lovely start to the day, after you mentioning to me a while back I am really into Fairyland Cottage and have been watching them all from the start. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lively channel isn't it. She one of the nicest YouTubers.

      Delete
  4. I don't get many days when there isn't som job or errand I need to do, but a day totally to myself is like a little bit of gold-dust....a treasure to be enjoyed and luxuriated in. I love a day like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they come so few and far between makes them all the more special doesn't it 😊

      Delete
  5. I love being cosy, with rain lashing against the window, with a book and frothy coffee. Niamh from Fairy Cottage has such a soothing voice. I will definitely have to watch more of her YouTube:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she has a lovely voice, and accent doesn't she. Lovely to watch at night if you're just a bit too tired to read before you fall asleep. ❤

      Delete
  6. I love going back to bed with my cuppa. It sets me up for the day. Thanks for sharing the YouTube clip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the smallest thing, but it feels great doesn't it. A pleasure, Niamh is worth sharing.

      Delete

  7. I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ROBINSON BUCKLER a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes and shingles, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 14days . 14days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ROBINSON BUCKLER because I got to know him through a friend he cured from too. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ROBINSON BUCKLER through his email........................robinsonbuckler@ ((h o t m a i l.)) com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.