Saturday 27 November 2021

Weekend Watching - 4

 

I've been a real home-bird this week.  

My back is very sore and although I am trying to keep as active as possible sometimes you just have to give in and vegetate in front of the television.  I've been watching quite a random selection of things, so I thought I'd do another little taster selection for you.  Do let me know if you are finding this boring, but it's nice for me to have a reminder of what I've been watching too.



Sunny's videos are a really calming way to spend five or so minutes, and I love the unusual foods she sometimes prepares ... and Mavis LOVES her rabbit and watches fascinated as it munches it's way through a bowl of lettuce leaves.



Eamon and Bec make for happy viewing with their positive outlook on life and all the adventures they get up to, there are no nice pets for Mavis to drool over but lots of happy times and good vegan food thrown together effortlessly by Eamon for me to watch.  

I've watched all their videos right back to them kitting out Trinity and travelling for the first time.  The cabin in Canada renovations were outstanding and they really do seem to work so hard to get themselves to where they want to be.  No wonder they are now heading towards a million subscribers.



This years John Lewis advert, I hadn't seen this on the television so I had to look for it on YouTube.  I don't think it's as good as previous years but it's nice in it's own way.  However ... I much prefer this one  ↓



Which is also raising money for charity.

And finally let's get back to some food ...



The Happy Pear's Vegan Butter Curry, now I really have to try this one, it looks and sounds delicious ... well apart from the mushrooms but I can substitute something else for them ... it was the idea of the sauce that grabbed me.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and manage to stay warm in the forecasted colder snap we are heading into here in the UK.  Me ... I'm staying cuddled up to a certain little Pug with some good television, copious cups of coffee and maybe a few little treats.  


Sue xx



10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your back is being such a nuisance. Stay warm and have a lovely, relaxing day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wild night thanks to storm Arwen, so today feels remarkably calm and clear although it's bitterly cold. A good day for me to look for more things to watch. 😃

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all the video clips, Sue - I'm intrigued by the idea of Cheese Corn Toast. They're all something for me to watch later upstairs when husband is watching his normal boring rubbish on tv downstairs ;-)

    I don't know if it's possible for you, your back problems are much more severe than mine, but my osteopathy is doing wonders for my back. Out of curiosity, do you have osteoporosis? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't have any osteopathy or physiotherapy until after I have seen the consultant and spinal team on 22nd December. I have my DEXA scan on 6th to check on my bone density, so I don't officially know if I have osteoporosis yet, although the MSK team thinks it's highly likely. ☹️

      Delete
  3. That alternative John Lewis ad is really nice. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these links! You are good at finding great videos on You Tube. I believe a few weeks ago you linked to the Cottage Fairy and I am now subscribed and hooked! It is relaxing to watch. She is so much like my 25 year old granddaughter with many similarities in interests. I do hope your back improves and lets you enjoy the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that you are still having back pain. That curry looks great. Thanks for the link.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for the links Sue, I watched the alternative John Lewis ad with hubby only the other week, love it♥ I've just watched stay warm on a cosy/cozy day which I also loved:) Best place to be on a cold winter's day at home cuddling Suky. Good luck on 22nd December, it's my 21st birthday again:) Take good care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good videos to fill your time while you rest your back! You have sure been patient and I hope you can get relief!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the alternative John Lewis ad. At first it made me feel sad and tearful but the ending gave me a real lift of spirit. There is Hope. Thank you for sharing your finds Sue. Stay warm x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.