... I did this last night.
Hang on, I hear you say ... you did this weeks ago!
No I did this weeks ago.
Previously this area had looked this, then I wallpapered it ... then the wallpaper came loose at the edges, so I stuck it down. Then one hot sunny day when Alan was sat at the table reading the paper and I was reading on the sofa, we heard a soft crack ... then a bit of a whoosh. We looked at each other, then at the wall.
The paper was, how shall I put it ... disengaging from the wall. We were in stitches, it shouldn't have been funny, but it was 😂😃🤣
After much thinking about it, it was my eldest son Simon who suggested what could be the answer, PVA glue on the wall before pasting both the paper and the wall with ordinary wall paper paste.
So Wednesday night saw me getting sticky with PVA and then last night I rehung the wallpaper.
It only took a couple of hours as obviously the paper was all cut to size with holes already made for the electric sockets and switches.
And now here we are back to this.
I could have just kept quiet ... but I couldn't I'm blogger through and through ... and an honest one at that. 😂😀🤣