Monday 14 September 2020

Leaving You With Memes


All this week I will be blogging daily on my other blog

 Posting each morning about my food and thoughts while I am doing the Ration Challenge.  I've been joining in with thousands of other people all over the UK raising money for food and important supplies for Syrian refugees during this difficult time.  Because as well as having to cope with the hardship of day to day life of living in refugees camps this year they also have Covid-19 to contend with just like we do ... but with few of the things that we have to help keep infection away.  Limited handwashing, limited medical help, limited and sometimes non-existent lots of things that we take for granted.

This is very important to me so rather than spread myself too thinly by posting on both blogs all week, instead each day on here I will post a simple meme, one that means a lot to me, that speaks to me about how I feel, and sometimes I know how lots of you feel too.

And nothing to do with refugees or Covid-19 ... this is a meme-only zone for one week.


Sue xx



8 comments:

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.