Saturday 8 April 2023

Dogs, Bones and Links

 

Sitting patiently waiting while Dad is inside the garden centre café ordering some coffees ... well you never know he might come out with a bone!!


If I think about it I will try and come on each day to leave a link to the day's Eat for £3.50 a Week Challenge while it is on ... todays is HERE.  But if I forget and you don't have me on your sidebar, I have moved the link to my Challenging Myself blog higher up the right-hand sidebar, just below the Followers button and the spinning globe. 

 Hope that helps.


Sue xx



4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter 🐣 everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops forgot to add my name, Wendy from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture! It should be entitled 'hope springs eternal'.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.