Friday 14 April 2023

Ginger's Pouffe ... and a Final Link


I bought myself a pouffe to use as a footstool sometime last year.  I rarely put my feet up on it, there's usually a book open on it waiting to be picked up and dipped into.  But about a month ago Ginger discovered it.


 Now it's Ginger's Pouffe  😸

He obviously loves the warmth that the polystyrene beads hold onto and sleeps there for hours.  He moved over to the littlest dog bed for a while yesterday when the sun shone briefly through the glass on it, but the minute the sun went behind a big black cloud he was back on his pouffe.

HERE's the link to the Challenge blog and the final End of Challenge post.

I'm sorry there's a few of you having trouble accessing it, I have checked all the settings on both blogs and they are identical.  I can only assume that because the other blog was dormant for a couple of years some of the anti-virus thingies are seeing it's resurrection as a threat.  Sorry, but there's nothing I can do.


Sue xx



7 comments:

  1. Dear Ginger looks so cosy and comfortable there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you weren't using it, so.... Ginger hates waste as much as you do, it seems. Next comes the frugal cat challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing that is a very attractive radiator cover behind Ginger? Smart boy, he's found a lovely spot. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was one that I had to adapt and give 'feet' to, as the previous owners had placed the radiators a smidge too high. So I added the oak shelf on top to balance everything out.

      Delete
  4. Ginger looks so comfy on there, doesn't he? If it had been sold as a "cat bed" he'd never have gone hear it, would he? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Ginger has a cosy spot to snuggle on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats definitely need a warm place to curl up in.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.