Friday 5 July 2019

Good over Perfect



Give me good over perfect any day



Give me room for improvement

And space to grow

Not merely the wait for a fall from a pedestal

A fall from grace

Or a picture perfect happy ever after



I thought I had found my happy ever after

I haven't

I didn't

It wasn't to be



I didn't fall from grace

But the fall was there

The bump was hard and unexpected



Give me good over perfect any day

But don't give me bad

Unless you really want to  see what bad can be








5 comments:

  1. Always do the best you are able is good enough; keep helping others along the way. No-one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a hug? {{{ 🐾 💐 🐾 }}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. My sentiments EXACTLY

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.