Wednesday 15 July 2020

Flying Ferrets


I stopped pretending to be something I wasn't a long time ago, but with it I got ratty.  I didn't just say the words and leave it at that.  I worried, I pondered and I dwelled on the words, on their effect on me, on others, on the world.

Well the world can go jump!!

Now, I don't give a flying ferret about saying those words.  About saying it how it is, some days I might be polite with it other days I will be the devil incarnate.  You says your piece to me, you takes your chance on which of the days you have chosen. 

Good luck!!


We reached a monumental decision over the weekend.  

We threshed out our future with words spoken over alcohol after a long, lazy chatty sort of day.  Not enough alcohol to slur the words or diminish their power or meaning, but just enough to temper them with laughs and memories shared.

Moving forward will be good, doing it in a good way will be better.

Better for everyone.


Sue xx


(And ... won't everyone who Googles the words Flying Ferrets be shocked when this post pops up 🤣)



20 comments:

  1. Glad you got things sorted enough to come to a decision on your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your posts always give me food for thought too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But we mustn't take our masks off in shops after next friday!!
    Hope your future plans work out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, Sue, and all the very best for whatever happens next. I hope it all works out as you planned x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with whatever lies ahead. Life is one long journey and if you can get share it with someone special and have laughs along the way, then all the better. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my recent post. It's such a sad time at the moment but the support I've had from people here in Blogland has been amazing and I'll be forever grateful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pleased you've found away to move forward harmoniously. Its makes such a difference if the decision has been agreed upon. Good luck. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds as though there is a firm plan with everyone in agreement. Good luck with it all - and may the house sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wondering what will happen. Hoping you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like things are lining up as they need be...sending good thoughts your way from across the Pond.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with Google and your future x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best Sue. Stay brave.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck and best wishes for the road ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your future holds everything you want.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness Sue, it sounds momentous and also as if the resolution gives you satisfaction. I hope it works out well for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.