Monday 16 November 2020

Happy Birthday to my Grandson


Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my grandson Liam who is 21 years old today.  🎂

Here we are together at his christening party.


A few years later posing with his Dad, my son Simon.



And then a Dad himself ... December 31st 2018 holding his new born son Mason.


We stopped for a visit on our way home from celebrating New Year in Scotland to meet my first great grandson.


Last year, a hard working lad who would do anything for his little family.


Including days out with lots of fun.


After a tough childhood himself Liam has proved himself to be the best Dad any little boy could ever want.

Happy Birthday Liam, you've fitted so much already into your 21 years, here's to the future.


Proud Nana Sue xx



15 comments:

  1. A very sweet post. There's nothing finer than watching your children and grandchildren grow into fine human beings. Since my oldest grandchild is 9, I've got a ways to go before I see 'great grandma'. I am willing to wait. I always said, "I don't want to be a grandma until my kids are ready to be parents." They've made me wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tribute. Happy Birthday dear Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Liam.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post- happy birthday to Liam.

    Ps- your great grandson is a little cutie - what a cracking smile! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photographs, you have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In that first pic Sue, you look like Liam's mother, not his grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what beautiful photos. Your little great grandson is so cute, he looks so happy. You must be so proud of them all Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely family you have, Sue. Happy Birthday to Liam! Best wishes for a wonderful future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Liam! What wonderful pictures Sue! Your family sure does have cute babies! It is hard to believe you are a great-grandmother already. I have two adult grandchildren but no great-grands yet. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what a lovely happy heart warming post:) Gorgeous photos of your special family members♥ Have a wonderful 21st birthday Liam♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing such wonderful photos. You have a lovely family, Sue, happy birthday Liam 🎂 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful post! Warmest birthday wishes to your Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great grandmother eh! Not something we will achieve I don't think having only just become grandparents. You don't look old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to Liam! I really enjoyed your family photos and am seriously coveting your blouse in the top photo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's certainly doing a fine job of being a proud dad.x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.