Sunday 29 November 2020

Suky's Favourite Television 'Programme'

 


Most evenings I watch the six o'clock BBC1 news.  After the national news has been on for half an hour it's then time for the local news.  Now in this part of the North West of England the local news can only be viewed in SD rather than the HD that the national news has just been broadcast in.  We get a large red screen announcement telling us to turn over to Channel 1 rather than the 101 that is BBC1 HD on Freeview.

Are you still with me?

For the last ten minutes of this HD break a fixed set of snippets of various BBC programmes comes on, and one of them is one David Attenborough's series ...which includes baby penguins.

Suky loves the baby penguins and sits waiting for her little friends to appear ... every night.

I don't have the heart to turn over and watch the local news!!



Sue xx


15 comments:

  1. That is sweet, and you are so kind to your dog! Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless her. Although I have to agree, the baby penguins are very cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that about the snippets- I thought the red screen stayed there, so I always turn over. Now I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless her :) I didn't know about the snippets either. I got fed up with turning over from HD to SD all the time so just watch it ALL on SD now. It kind of defeats the object of having an HD TV but I just can't be bothered!
    Have a great day Sue (and Suki) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,you are right, it is good for him to have his own interests,it looks cute,greetings from anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet and such a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bertie loves the Puppy program that's on at the moment. I get too emotional especially the little deaf puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear woman , you have the heart of a marshmallow. Just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hahahahahaha* Suky!!!!!!!!! :-D Everybody's got their favorite shows!! *lol* ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing Suki watching penguins on TV. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sweet! Does she have a stuffed penguin? If not, maybe for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has never played with toys or taken to any stuffed animal. If it wasn't for having a Jack Russell I would have a pet rabbit or Guinea Pig she could live with, she just loves animals but real ones, perhaps once I move a kitten would be on the cards.

      Delete
  12. She's really caught up in that isn't she? Take a miss on the news. It's just another recap of covid stuff. It'll be the same tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.