Tuesday 29 December 2020

Ten Points to Ponder

 


Something I was sent on Facebook by a friend  ... we all need a laugh!!


10 Points to Ponder as 2020 draws to a close ...


1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

4. This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?

7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I need to practice social-distancing ....from the refrigerator.

9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins!

10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money.


Sue xx

20 comments:

  1. One word - brilliant!- oh hang on that's 3 words... oh no that's 8 and one number?...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just sent this today on Whatsapp from a friend too. It too true and funny! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great meme! Thanks for cheering my day! The photo is a take on my favorite books in the world....even in the Shire life was not all rosie (see what I did there? Chuckle a bit!) It was hurt and damaged, but was recovered and better than before. I have to believe it will be that way for us....

    ReplyDelete
  4. To which I would add (an old chestnut from the first lockdown): "Why do they bother with the weather forecast? They could just tell us what day it is instead!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh Sue! This just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Thanks for the laugh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. In these jolly days we do need a laugh. Thanks for giving us one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those made me smile. A funny old world at the moment, so anything that lightens the spirits is more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant and every word true 👍 ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. *HAHAHAHAHAHAH* True... each one!!!! Love it, Sue!! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! So true!! Hard to decide which ones I reacted to most. "3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!" was certainly true in our family.

    One thing missing was a line about learning to Zoom, and loosing our inhibitions about hoe OLD and WRINKLY we look on it!

    Thanks Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant!! I had a really good laugh (and I need a laugh at the moment).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny - mostly because it's true! I especially relate to #8....

    ReplyDelete
  14. i loved this, it made me laugh out loud which i needed while watching the news about new restrictions!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.