Monday 28 December 2020

Yellow Snow


My grandson was at his Dad's for Boxing day, spending time with his Dad and Grandad and they were watching the weather report to see if Pete's drive back to his area of Cumbria would be safe.  Simon noticed Oscar's eyes widening as the weatherman spoke of the Yellow warning for snow and bad weather in the North of England and Wales.

Oscar had heard it as a 'warning of yellow snow' and said loudly, 'yellow snow means people have wee'd on it .... eugh!!'


Brilliant.



Sue xx




11 comments:

  1. Oscar and I are on the same wavelength! we had the same yellow warning for snow here in the Midlands and I couldn't get the saying, "Don't eat yellow snow" out of my head! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Snow here today but its definitely white 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, if I remember rightly from my schooldays, watch out for yellow snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of the mouths of babes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely good pay attention to a yellow snow warning regardless of the interpretation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Children are so much fun! However, I admit I would have thought the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *bahahahaha* Wee'd on it... indeed!!!! :-D ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.