Friday 10 April 2020

This Day - Through My Years


A picture post.

This day ... or as near as possible ... through the last fourteen years.

Ginger and Suky - 2019

My breakfast - 2018


Easter Presents from Mum - 2017


Blossom in Nut Wood - 2016


Jack Russell bottoms - 2015


Prepping for the Veggie Patch - 2014



Food Cupboard - 2013


Spotty Jug and Daffs - 2012


Clint, Bruiser et al - 2011


 Jointers Farmhouse -  2010


Winner of the Easter Bonnet Competition - Great Haseley Farmers Market - 2009


A ship had run aground and we went to see it - 2008


A shelf in my shop - 2007


I literally just scrolled back through my computer photo archives and picked out the first photo highlighted as 10th April each year ... and this is what I got.

I've been blogging since 2007 ... any questions about any of the photos, feel free to ask 😃


Sue xx





11 comments:

  1. What an interesting selection of photos, though I think for me only the ones since you moved to Wales are familiar. Your little shop looked to have a pretty display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do and brings back lovely memories too.

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a clever thing to do - a lovely random snapshot. Thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely trip down memory lane for you Sue - and lovely for us to scroll through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember some of those on your blogs, all your blogs have always been so interesting. 2007 wow that's a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the random collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a post. I love looking back at my blog over the years, yours is a wonderful record and quite an achievement. Happy Easter, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bother, I thought about doing the same sort of thing one day next week when there is nothing else to blog about and now it will just look like I am copying you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just go for it ... great minds think alike and all that 😃

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed seeing those. I'd like to see yours too Sue in Suffolk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the veggie patch! And the bench that goes with the table.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.