Sunday 4 December 2022

Blogmas Day Four - Anniversary Flowers ... and Cookies

 


Alan bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers for our wedding Anniversary, which is today.  

 Fifteen years, where have they gone?  But we've squeezed such a lot into each and every one of them, lived all over the UK and got up to so many things together.


Nestled in the middle is a single gorgeous dusky pink rose, it's absolutely beautiful.

He's finally cottoned onto the fact that I like lots of greenery and subtle colours.  What did I buy him ... why I got him a bunch of flowers of course.  One that's full of garish yellow roses, bright red roses with not too much greenery and huge white lilies that are on the point of opening ... just to his taste.

Celebrating our differences is what keeps us together.



From my Advent calendars today, jam and Purple Sprouting Broccoli, and here's my plates of M&S Salted Caramel bake at home cookies, very tasty. 



There were three more, but I ate them ... these will be going the same way very soon.  I don't think I dare buy any more of these!!


Sue xx




26 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your flowers are simply beautiful. They would be very much to my taste as well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both, and congratulations for making things work for both of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Anniversary to you both and your flowers are beautiful, it might have taken a while but he has cracked it ! Our marriage is second time for both of us and after 30 years he has nearly got it ,we too have many differences but the two things we do have in common means we are still together and they are laughter and love ,I wish you bucket loads of both .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-)

      It's second time for me and third for Alan ... so he's had a lot of practice.

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you both! Your bouquet is absolutely gorgeous, well done Alan for finally understanding your taste! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while, but I never gave up on the training ;-)

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary - enjoy those biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... and yes I did, all six of them :-)

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both! Have a wonderful day. Your flowers are gorgeous, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we went out for breakfast and to a Christmas Artisan Market.

      Delete
  7. Always read but don't comment often. However I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary and the flowers are beautiful. The cookies look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to you both. Lovely flowers too. I'm with you on those cookies - far too nice to leave laying around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :-)

      Yes, they had to be finished off, by the time I got round to the last one they were going soft ... it was emergency cookie eating at its finest!

      Delete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you both a very Happy Anniversary
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary and many many more for you both. I love all the greenery in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary and many more! Your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and green enough to be Christmassy too. :-)

      Delete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.