Sunday 25 December 2022

Blogmas Day Twenty Five - Wishing You A Very Happy Christmas

 

Today I am simply going to say that I would like to wish all my readers, blogging buddies, friends and family the happiest of Christmases.  Whatever you have planned I hope it goes well and that you have the sort of Christmas or alternative day that you wish for.


Ringleader of the animals Ginger sends you many meows and much pussycat love.


Mavis says simply 'Thank you for loving me, whenever Mum talks about me'.


And Suky says ... 'Now can you get these weird things off my head please, I'm a Pug not a reindeer.'

Old photos of our furry family but good ones.


Sending you much love and many happy thoughts on this most special of days.


Sue and Alan xx



10 comments:

  1. And a Happy Christmas to you all. I love the animals and their thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and thank you so much for your lovely posts over the year - I always enjoy them and have learnt such a lot.
    A very happy Christmas to you and the family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you, Alan and the four legged family a Very Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and Alan and of course, Ginger and Mavis and Suky, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing these adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the adorable photos of Ginger, Mavis & Suky.
    Wishing all a very merry, merry Christmas and a new year filled with prosperity, good health, contentment, and all that fills you with peace & joy!
    Stay safe, warm & well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mavis looks as if she knows she is cute. Suky on the other hand looks as if she is mortified.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.